Cabin Lodging Adjacent to Green Mountain National Forest
Positioned on the edge of the meadow, Blackberry Bend is perfect for those who want a view both over the mountains and into the forest. Wild blackberries have taken up residence on the remnants of a stonewall from the early 1900’s and are a short distance from the back door. The warm and rich Mayan Gold walls in this cabin’s kitchen and living room make this our most cheerfully decorated cabin. Blackberry Bend has two bedrooms – one with a queen-size bed and one with twin beds (optional conversion to king-size bed for a nominal fee). The living room futon with innerspring mattress folds out for an additional full size bed. This cabin includes our signature Swedish nook with a 36” wide window to bring the sunshine in.
Maximum occupancy: 6
Cabin amenities include:
- Full modern private bathroom with tub/shower
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Full size range and refrigerator
- Screened back porch and patio furniture
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access
- 37” flat-screen LCD TV for DVD viewing
- DVD player
- Thermostat controlled gas log fireplace
- Coffee pot
- Complimentary tea, hot cocoa and Vermont’s Speeder and Earl’s coffee
- Quality linens and plush towels
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- First Aid Kit
- Sewing kit
- Bar-b-que grill and tools
- Luggage racks
- Laundry bags
Rate: Our rates are based on double occupancy and on season and day of week. To display availability and the rate for the dates of your planned stay, click here or call 802-388-9090.
Additional guests: $25/night for ages 13+ ; $15/night for ages 4 – 12; Free for ages 3 and under.