Our 6th cabin, Evening Star, is now under construction and will be available by Labor Day Weekend 2017! Evening Star will comfortably sleep up to 6 quests with a layout similar to our other cabins. Features include a 12′ x 16′ screened back porch, fully equipped kitchen, living room and one of our renowned Swedish reading nooks! The cabin includes two bedrooms – one with a queen-size bed and one with twin beds (optional conversion to king-size bed for a nominal fee) and a fold-out futon with innerspring mattress. And we have great plans for this cabin’s decor!
Maximum occupancy: 6
Cabin amenities include:
- Full modern private bathroom with tub/shower
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Full size range and refrigerator
- Screened back porch and patio furniture
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access
- 37” flat-screen LCD TV for DVD viewing
- DVD player
- Thermostat controlled gas log fireplace
- Coffee pot
- Complimentary tea, hot cocoa and Vermont’s Speeder and Earl’s coffee
- Quality linens and plush towels
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- First Aid Kit
- Sewing kit
- Bar-b-que grill and tools
- Luggage racks
- Laundry bags
Rate: Our rates are based on double occupancy and on season and day of week. To display availability and the rate for the dates of your planned stay, click here or call 802-388-9090.
Additional guests: $25/night for ages 13+ ; $15/night for ages 4 – 12; Free for ages 3 and under.