Policies for Our Cabins or Cottages for Rent in the Green Mountains of Vermont
- Rates start at $189/night for double occupancy and are based on the season and day of week. To check the rate for a specific night, click on the Cabin tab and select Check Availability or call us at 802-388-9090.
- Additional guests: $25/night for ages 13+ ; $15/night for ages 4 – 12; Free for ages 3 and under.
- Our extended stay rates are based on season and duration. Contact us for specific rates, terms, and availability.
- A 9% Vermont room tax is applicable to short term stays.
- No extra resort or gratuity charges apply.
- A 50% deposit, including tax, is required for all reservations.
- A reservation is confirmed upon receipt of deposit.
- For reservations of three or more cabins or 7 or more nights, payment is required in full 30 days prior to your arrival and will be charged to the card(s) on file.
- For cancellations 30 days prior to arrival date, deposit will be refunded less a $25 plus tax processing fee. If guest rebooks at the time of cancellation, the processing fee will be waived.
- For cancellations within thirty (30) days of arrival date, your full deposit will be retained by Robert Frost Mountain Cabins.
- For cancellations within thirty (30) days of arrival date AND for three or more cabins or 7 or more nights, full payment will be retained by Robert Frost Mountain Cabins.
- For cancellations of reservations during Middlebury College events, fall foliage and holidays, payment is required for the cost of the entire length of the reservation and will be charged to the card on file.
- For parties who shorten their stay or do not show on their scheduled arrival date, payment is required for the cost of the entire length of their reservation and will be charged to the card on file.
- Gift certificates are transferable but non-refundable.
Check-In / Check-out:
- Check-in is from 3pm to 9pm.
- If you expect to arrive outside of our check-in hours, please call us to make special arrangements.
- Payment in full is required during your stay. We accept Travelers Checks, personal checks, cash, American Express, VISA, MasterCard and Discover.
- Check out time is 11am.
- Smoking inside cabins is strictly prohibited. Non-compliance will result in a $50 per night surcharge.
- Well-mannered pets are welcome for an additional nightly fee of $15 per pet.
- 2 pet limit.
- See Pets Page for more info and policy details.
- Out of respect for our guests, Robert Frost Mountain Cabins enforces a “quiet-time policy” from 11:00pm to 7:00am. Guests who do not observe the policy may be asked to leave and the cost of the cabin and deposit will not be refunded.
- Open flames are not permitted inside the cabins. Flashlights and a battery powered lantern are provided in the cabins for emergency needs.