Cabin Lodging Adjacent to Green Mountain National Forest
Nestled in the forest, Serene Outlook offers soothing views from the back porch and from the window in the living room’s Swedish nook. The living room also has a futon with an innerspring mattress which folds out to a full size bed. Two bedrooms – one with a queen-size bed and one with twin beds (optional conversion to king-size bed for a nominal fee) – are decorated with calming colors and country quilts. Like our other cabins, Serene Outlook offers a screened in back porch that’s perfect for watching the forest’s subtle happenings.
Maximum occupancy: 6
Cabin amenities include:
- Full modern private bathroom with tub/shower
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Full size range and refrigerator
- Screened back porch and patio furniture
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access
- 37” flat-screen LCD TV for DVD viewing
- DVD player
- Thermostat controlled gas log fireplace
- Coffee pot
- Complimentary tea, hot cocoa and Vermont’s Speeder and Earl’s coffee
- Quality linens and plush towels
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- First Aid Kit
- Sewing kit
- Bar-b-que grill and tools
- Luggage racks
- Laundry bags
Rate: Our rates are based on double occupancy and on season and day of week. To display availability and the rate for the dates of your planned stay, click here or call 802-388-9090.
Additional guests: $25/night for ages 13+ ; $15/night for ages 4 – 12; Free for ages 3 and under.