Our 6th cabin, Evening Star, was completed in September ’17 and is now open for reservations! This cabin’s natural setting and rustic decor makes for the perfect break from the hustle and bustle world! Evening Star features timber frame black cherry wood braces – showcasing the natural beauty of the wood and accentuating the easy going interior. The cabin is decorated with earthy colors, rustic style furniture and cozy quilts – all of which creates an ideal Green Mountain getaway. The fully equipped kitchen and outdoor grill, located just off the screened back porch, provide eat at home options. Or make a short drive to Middlebury and surrounding towns to enjoy one of the many great restaurants.
Maximum occupancy: 6
Cabin amenities include:
- Full modern private bathroom with tub/shower
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Full size range and refrigerator
- Screened back porch and patio furniture
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access
- 39” flat-screen LCD TV for DVD viewing
- DVD player
- Thermostat controlled gas log fireplace
- Air conditioning
- Coffee pot
- Complimentary tea, hot cocoa and Vermont’s Speeder and Earl’s coffee
- Quality linens and plush towels
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- First Aid Kit
- Sewing kit
- Bar-b-que grill and tools
- Luggage racks
- Laundry bags
Rate: Our rates are based on double occupancy and on season and day of week. To display availability and the rate for the dates of your planned stay, click here or call 802-388-9090.
Additional guests: $25/night for ages 13+ ; $15/night for ages 4 – 12; Free for ages 3 and under.