Our 5th cabin, Owl’s Branch, is now open.
Like our other cabins, Owl’s Branch offers a generous 630 square feet of cozy indoor space, a 12′ x 16′ screened back porch, kitchen, living room and – by popular demand – a Swedish reading nook. The cabin includes two bedrooms – one with a queen-size bed and one with twin beds (optional conversion to king-size bed for a nominal fee) and a fold-out futon with innerspring mattress. Owl’s Branch is also handicap-accessible, with a roll in shower, in lieu of a bathtub. The woodsy décor carries the peaceful forest view, seen from the back porch, right into the cabin’s interior. It’s the decorator’s favorite cabin.
Maximum occupancy: 6
Cabin amenities include:
- Full modern private bathroom with roll in shower
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Full size range and refrigerator
- Screened back porch and patio furniture
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access
- 37” flat-screen LCD TV for DVD viewing
- DVD player
- Thermostat controlled gas log fireplace
- Coffee pot
- Complimentary tea, hot cocoa and Vermont’s Speeder and Earl’s coffee
- Quality linens and plush towels
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- First Aid Kit
- Sewing kit
- Bar-b-que grill and tools
- Luggage racks
- Laundry bags
Rate: Our rates are based on double occupancy and on season and day of week. To display availability and the rate for the dates of your planned stay, click here or call 802-388-9090.
Additional guests: $25/night for ages 13+ ; $15/night for ages 4 – 12; Free for ages 3 and under.