Robert Frost Mountain Cabins offers log cabin vacation rentals in the Green Mountains of Vermont. Our cabins are secluded, yet convenient to activities and attractions in Middlebury and Burlington, VT. They are well suited for everything from romantic getaways, girls’ weekends, and family vacations to private events, such as family reunions, business retreats, and even destination weddings.
- Robert Frost Mountain Cabins has always been highly committed to our guests’ comfort and good health. Given COVID-19 concerns, we’ve further raised our high standards for cleanliness and sanitization to protect our guests’ health and are continuously monitoring government and health authority recommendations to provide the best service possible while safeguarding health.
- A 50% deposit, including tax, is required.
- A reservation is confirmed upon receipt of deposit.
- For reservations of three or more cabins or 7 or more nights, payment is required in full 30 days prior to your arrival and will be charged to the card(s) on file.
- For cancellations 30 days prior to arrival date, deposit will be refunded less a $25 plus tax processing fee. If guest rebooks at the time of cancellation, the processing fee will be waived.
- For cancellations within thirty (30) days of arrival date, your full deposit will be retained by Robert Frost Mountain Cabins.
- For cancellations of reservations during Middlebury College events, fall foliage and holidays, and for reservations of three or more cabins or 7 or more nights, payment is required for the cost of the entire length of the reservation and will be charged to the card on file.
- For parties who shorten their stay or do not show on their scheduled arrival date, payment is required for the cost of the entire length of their reservation and will be charged to the card on file.
- Gift certificates are transferable but non-refundable.
Check-In / Check-out:
- Check-in is after 3pm. If you expect to arrive earlier, please call us to check on cabin availability.
- Payment in full is required prior to departing. We accept Travelers Checks, personal checks, cash, American Express, VISA, MasterCard and Discover.
- Check out time is 11am or before. Late check-out may be possible but must be prearranged. To avoid additional charges, please be prompt to allow adequate time to prep the cabin for the next guests. Late departures not pre-approved are subject to a fee of $50 per hour.
- Robert Frost Mountain Cabins supports the Vermont Clean Indoor Air Act, which prohibits smoking in all enclosed indoor places of public access. Non-compliance will result in a $250 surcharge.
- Well-mannered pets are welcome for an additional nightly fee of $25 per pet – 2 pet limit. See our Pets Page for policy details.
- Out of respect for our guests, Robert Frost Mountain Cabins enforces a “quiet-time policy” from 11:00pm to 7:00am. Guests who do not observe the policy may be asked to leave, and the cost of the cabin and deposit will not be refunded.
- Open flames are not permitted inside the cabins.
- Due to safety considerations, fires at the private campfire pits at cabins 6 & 7 require prior approval. Guests who light a fire without approval may be asked to leave without refund.
In the unfortunate event that guest(s) cause damage to the cabin, furnishings, décor, linens, appliances, etc., or leave the premises in such a state that additional measures, such as extra cleaning, trash pickup, carpet or upholstery cleaning, etc., must be performed, the guest will be notified via email with an invoice of all charges. Photos will also be made available. If a response is not received within a reasonable amount of time, we reserve the right to charge the card on file for damages, services and or replacement of items. As always, we strive to keep an open line of communication with our guests.