Our 7th cabin, pet-friendly Hemlock Hideaway, is now open! Built from wood harvested and milled on our own property, it’s the most private of our cabins. Hemlock Hideaway will feature its own fire pit just steps from the cabin’s 12′ x 16′ screened porch. The cabin includes a fully equipped kitchen, living room and our RFMC signature Swedish reading nook. Two bedrooms – one with a queen-size bed and one with twin beds (optional conversion to king-size bed) and a fold-out futon will comfortably sleep up to 6 people in total. The cabin’s modern furnishings, amethyst decor, and timber beams together create a woodsy yet contemporary space.The cabin is sure to be a favorite with folks seeking a peaceful and private getaway.
Maximum occupancy: 6
Cabin amenities include:
- Full modern private bathroom with tub/shower
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Full size range and refrigerator
- Screened back porch and patio furniture
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access
- 39” flat-screen LCD TV for DVD viewing
- DVD player
- Thermostat controlled gas log fireplace
- Air conditioning
- Coffee pot
- Complimentary tea, hot cocoa and Vermont’s Speeder and Earl’s coffee
- Quality linens and plush towels
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- First Aid Kit
- Sewing kit
- Bar-b-que grill and tools
- Luggage racks
- Laundry bags
Rate: Our rates are based on double occupancy and on season and day of week. To display availability and the rate for the dates of your planned stay, click here or call 802-388-9090.
Additional guests: $25/night for ages 13+ ; $15/night for ages 4 – 12; Free for ages 3 and under.