Cabin Lodging Adjacent to Green Mountain National Forest
From this cabin’s bedroom, kitchen, and 12’ x 12’ screened back porch, guests are offered a panoramic view of the Green Mountains and the National Forest. Peak Perspective has two cheerfully decorated bedrooms – one with a queen-size bed and one with twin beds (optional conversion to king-size bed for a nominal fee). In the living room, you’ll also find a futon with an inner-spring mattress that folds out to a queen size bed. The cozy Swedish nook can serve a dual purpose for reading or snoozing near the fireplace. From the back porch, you’ll have short and easy access to the meadow, trails, gardens, berry bushes, campfire pit, and spectacular starlit skies.
Maximum occupancy: 6
Cabin amenities include:
- Full modern private bathroom with tub/shower
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Full size range and refrigerator
- Screened back porch and patio furniture
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access
- 37” flat-screen LCD TV for DVD viewing
- DVD player
- Thermostat controlled gas log fireplace
- Coffee pot
- Complimentary tea, hot cocoa and Vermont’s Speeder and Earl’s coffee
- Quality linens and plush towels
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- First Aid Kit
- Sewing kit
- Bar-b-que grill and tools
- Luggage racks
- Laundry bags
Rate: Our rates are based on double occupancy and on season and day of week. To display availability and the rate for the dates of your planned stay, click here or call 802-388-9090.
Additional guests: $25/night for ages 13+ ; $15/night for ages 4 – 12; Free for ages 3 and under.